Life lately has definentily been all over the place and unpredictable, and I'm just not talking about my own. When I started Sunday Cortado, I wanted EVERYONE to feel connected. There are wars on the fence, innocent children too common becoming victims, and history being made in the name of love. How can you not feel something all the time?
Even with all the shit and fear, is it still possible to feel that light? The one that makes everyday doable and worth a little more. Whether smiling and feeling love with another or with a passion still fiery inside you. I ask you give it a chance, this thing called love... amor.
If you fear you haven't yet felt it or don't have enough in you, like I sometimes do, maybe something as small as this cortado can help. Because, I still believe in the simple things, and the ones we hold close us to enjoy them with.
1. I've been working incredibly hard trying to create and bring together new content to share with you all. Whether new recipes or pages OR news, I'm excited for the changes that lie ahead!
2. Rekindling my love for Ayurveda through this fool-proof Idiots Guide. I only just begun, and already started making connections I haven't seen before.
3. Flowers. I have never been a flower kinda girl, and I say girl because it is the norm for girls to receive flowers for any occasion/reason. That's cool and all... but they die. So I never understood the point. Although, I guess for that moment, the beauty is simply that... beauty.
4. These 70's NY photos. One amazing point made, no-one is looking at their phones.
5. I love women who empower women. Nothing says empowerment like owning and knowing your body. I've already tried the menstrual cup once, but I love this honest and positive review to inform even the most skeptical lady.
6. Speaking of empowering women, you can hate on me all you want, but she has the confidence, heart, and badass I will always need in my life.
7. A Kitchen Alter. How have I not thought of this before?! Where the therapy, joy, magic, dance, and even tears happen all at once.
8. The farmers market, because nothing there is nothing like mother earth working her own magic to make this world a little more beautiful .
siempre con amor,